In this exclusive interview from Digital Book World, Brian Murray, CEO of HarperCollins, discusses the thinking about books beyond their print containers, return on investment and keeping up with the pace of innovation, and the HarperCollins’s 26-lend policy for ebooks in libraries.
Read more at DigitalBookWorld.com: HarperCollins CEO Brian Murray Interview on Library Ebooks | Digital Book World http://www.digitalbookworld.com/2011/dbw-insights-brian-murray-ceo-of-harpercollins/#ixzz1USvhTavS
- CEO of HarperCollins talks about experimentation, ROI, and the 26-use ebook policy for libraries (teleread.com)
- Oceanhouse Media and HarperCollins Children’s Books Announce New Agreement to Bring Additional Berenstain Bears Titles to the App Market (prweb.com)
- Amazon’s Big Deal SALE! Books from HarperCollins (randomizeme.wordpress.com)
- HarperOne to Release e-book of Deepak Chopra’s Muhammad Prior to Physical Book On-Sale Date (prweb.com)
- Avon acquires three from Authonomy author | The Bookseller (mickrooney.blogspot.com)
- Suckers, but Resilient Suckers | Annoyed Librarian (libraryjournal.com)