Digital Book World has an interview with Penguin USA CEO, David Shanks. Shanks discusses the challenges of publishing in both print and ebook, the future of handselling and high street stores, and also Penguin’s involvement in the venture, Book Country.
- Columbia publishing course shifts focus to include ebooks (teleread.com)
- Book Country – Old Country For New Authors? (mickrooney.blogspot.com)
- Reader Social Media Platform Bookish to Launch with Backing from Hachette, Penguin and Simon and Schuster (mickrooney.blogspot.com)
- You: E-Book Revolution Upends a Publishing Course (nytimes.com)
- Tweeting from a La-Z-Boy, An Unfinished Book Hits No. 1 (publishingtalk.eu)
- Mario Lopez’s book to be released in in September (ctv.ca)