Lulu has been doing some spring cleaning over the past few months, and today, the fruits of their endeavors went live – Connect and Support. Both new online facilities bring a strong defining line between how Lulu users access ‘how-to’ resources and request customer support. Connect replaces the old Lulu Forums, and Support will now solely be the dedicated platform providing customer services support to address and resolve user issues and problems.
On today’s Lulu blog posting, Nick Popio explains the functions behind Connect and Support.
- Lulu Launches New Connect and Support Pages for Improved Help (lulu.com)
- How To Use Customer Support & Our Online Community Part 2 (lulu.com)
- Customer-powered Support Doesn’t Work (uservoice.com)
- Biztree Brings Business-in-a-Box to LULU Soda PDF Users (prweb.com)
- How To Use Customer Support & Our Online Community Part 1 (lulu.com)
- Lulu at the New York Library (lulu.com)
- Zendesk API Integrations Help Blue Mango Learning Systems Save Oodles of Time (zendesk.com)