Printer Lightning Source (LSI 284.40 – Index Rating, January 2011 ) is running a promotion at the moment for publishers and authors. All set-up fees will be waived if 50+ books are ordered. This offer is being run for a limited period and includes a discount code to be used against the offer. Further details at the Ingram link attached…
Here is the full Ingram marketing blurb
Enter FREESETUP (all caps – code is case sensitive) in the promotion field when you submit your new title.
All Lightning Source manufactured book types are eligible for this promotion – Color, Black & White, Hardcover and Paperback.
All orders must be sent to one ship-to location to be eligible for the promotion.
The free title setup promotion can be combined with automatic volume discounts offered on the LSI website.
Other discounts cannot be combined with this offer.
All books submitted using the FREESETUP promotion must ship no later than March 17.
When you place an order for 50 or more books, while you will receive a title set up invoice, your title set up fee will be automatically credited.
The 50 book order must be for the newly set up title.
Both scan and digital set up of books are eligible for this promotion.
- Top University Presses Select Ingram’s CoreSource Platform for e-Content Management (prweb.com)
- Ingram Publisher Services Announces Distribution of Langenscheidt Dictionaries and Phrasebooks (prweb.com)
- DriveThruRPG enters a Brave New World from Stargazer’s World (stargazersworld.com)
- Ingram’s Coutts Collaborates with Academic Libraries in Russia and Singapore, Extending International Scope (prweb.com)
- The Future of Indie Authors and Publishing (geardiary.com)